Re: [AMBER] R: strange POPC under lipids 11 FF

From: Vlad Cojocaru <vlad.cojocaru.mpi-muenster.mpg.de>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 19:19:15 +0200

The area per lipid was below 62 and was still decreasing

Vlad
---
Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
Max Planck Institute Muenster
Roentgenstrasse 20,
48149 Muenster, Germany
Tel: +49-251-70365324
Sent from my mobile phone; Sorry for being short and for any errors
Albert <mailmd2011.gmail.com> wrote:
On 06/16/2012 06:57 PM, Vlad Cojocaru wrote:
> Of course I understood that LIPID11 is a different story than GAFF. I just wanted to share my experience with GAFF and POPC. Indeed, we did not run long enough but with surface tension 45 we got below 62 after few ns.
HI Vlad:
What did you mean "we got below 62 after few ns". Did you mean your
lipids system becomes unstable?
best
Albert