Re: [AMBER] undefined reference error in compiling

From: Xin Geng <xingeng2011.berkeley.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 10:36:02 -0700

Hi all,

Thanks so much for the help.

I run "make depend" before "make serial",but I don't know how to update
the Makefile to add my new object. Can you tell me how to update the
Makefile? Or, is there any other command I should use to update the
depends file?

I have a "use genhpmf" line at the beginning of the functions that need my
module in egb.f and force.f. And I'm sure the code to use the function and
call the subroutine is right.

Thanks again for the help!

Xin
On Thu, 14 Jun 2012 21:35:33 -0400, case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu> wrote