Re: [AMBER] Leap. Error messages on renaming ASP to AS4 etc.

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 23:10:46 +0200

Thank you all very much for the suggestions.

To summarise, one can run

1. Constant pH in implicit solvent loading leaprc.constph

2. "Constant protonation" loading leaprc.ff99SB renaming GLU and ASP to GLH and ASH, respectively, either in explicit or implicit solvent.
I take it that "constant protonation" is equivalent to standard MD.

Unless I hear from you otherwise, I shall assume that the above summary is correct

George