Re: [AMBER] force field library for protonated cytosine

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 15:00:28 -0400

You seem to have lost atom types (perhaps) from the original definition.
 My suggestion is to compare your mol2/OFF file to the nucleic10.lib to
make sure that the atom names and types line up as much as possible
(obviously around the protonation site N3 they may not match up, but
elsewhere they should).

Then, use parmchk (described in the AmberTools manual) to find any missing
parameters, which you will then have to fill in.

HTH,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida