Re: [AMBER] ptraj cannot handle large crd file

From: vishal kumar Jaiswal <vishal3990.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 20:39:32 +0200

I just tried to compress the crd file . Now the ptraj seems to handle it
somewhat but not completely. this is what I get :

PTRAJ: trajin AC_wat_md3.mdcrd.tar.gz 1 10000 50000000
Checking coordinates: AC_wat_md3.mdcrd.tar.gz
WARNING in ptraj(): Offset is so large that only 1 set
  will be processed...

PTRAJ: trajout AC_wat_md3.bps binpos box

PTRAJ: Successfully read the input file.
       Coordinate processing will occur on 1 frames.
       Summary of I/O and actions follows:

           Any ideas ..........???