Re: [AMBER] what is vlimit error?

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 03:33:14 -0400

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 11:49:38AM +0530, Sanjib Paul wrote:
> I am doing a simulation. At the time of heating a error like "vlimit
> exceeded for step .." are coming. I simply want to know that what the
> 'vlimit' is. Why does this error come? Please let me know.

One way to handle error messages is to use the gooogggle bar in the
Amber web page; entering a key phrase, such as
vlimit exceeded for step
yields a bunch of hits; the first one is from apr 2010:
http://archive.ambermd.org/201004/0173.html

Other ways to handle error messages are the manual, tutorials, the faq.
Surprisingly, i didn't see an obvious entry for vlimit at the faq.

scott