Re: [AMBER] FF12SB + GLYCAM_06h + Fluorine

From: Kevin Parkes <Kevin.Parkes.medivir.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 10:47:47 +0000

The fluorine in my case is covalently bound not ionic flouride so I don't think an ions ff will help.

Digging deeper it looks as if my problem may be because there are van der Waals parameters for fluorine in the last section of parm99.dat (loaded by leaprc.ff99SB) but not in param10.dat (loaded by leaprc.ff12SB). Where should these parameters now be loaded from?

        Kevin Parkes

Dr K E B Parkes
Director Computational Chemistry & Structural Biology
Medivir AB
Tel +44 (0)1799 532102
Mob +44 (0)7920 053412
Fax +44 (0)1799 532101