Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA calculation reproducibility

From: Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 00:26:33 +0530 (IST)

Thanks for reply

But what is here mean by converged?
Is it if I am running two different MD run with same parameter then rmsd of
these two should converged then only that trajectory used for MMPBSA
calculation?

Here I am using three trajectory method. So is here criteria of converged
trajectory also used for ligand as well as receptor along with complex
trajectory?

Here I am attaching a rmsd graph of wt complex can I call it converged trajectory?

With regards

Sangita Kachhap
SRF
BIC,IMTECH