[AMBER] FF12SB + GLYCAM_06h + Fluorine

From: Kevin Parkes <Kevin.Parkes.medivir.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 14:18:52 +0000

Hi,

I am trying to repeat some calculations I previously ran with ff99SB / GLYCAM_06 in Amber 10 on a protein system containing a glcyosated residue (OLS) and a non-natural residue containing fluorine for which I previously built a library file. Some small modifications are required to adjust for the new atom naming in GLYCAM but otherwise all the components load into tleap without error. However addions and solvateoct appear not to recognise the fluorine atoms and report "using default radius 1.50" and saveamberparm fails altogether with the error "Could not find type: F".

Any suggestions on the cause of this error?

Many thanks

        Kevin Parkes