Re: [AMBER] How to get starting geometry for <10 AA peptides?

From: Jonathan Gough <jonathan.d.gough.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 06:39:18 -0400

There is a very well written tutorial (tutorial B3) on the amber website
based on a 2002 paper by Simmerling et. al.

you can find the section related to what you are interested in doing
(building a peptide from scratch) here:

http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial3/section1.htm

the entire tutorial will likely be helpful:

http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial3/

Jonathan