Re: [AMBER] Error in minimization

From: Asma Abro 28-FBAS/MSBI/F09 <asma.msbi28.iiu.edu.pk>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 22:25:16 +0500

In the structure, some atoms appear to be very close to each other.

Yes it had NaN for van der Waals terms. These are the results I got from
checkoverlap. The protein structure was modeled through homology modelling
and the ligand is drawn with the help of ChemDraw and both were then
docked. the docked structure was minimized with Chimera and then with
Ambertools prmtop and inpcrd files created, also the ligand library was
made.

I hope this information helps in suggestion of some fix for the problem.

Thanks.