Re: [AMBER] what version of xcode are you using?

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 11:06:30 -0400

This patch won't fix that error, it will fix the other one people were
getting.

This is really just a PATH issue. Look at your PATH variable

echo $PATH

and you will see that /usr/bin comes before /opt/local/bin (that's the only
possible explanation). Then you should look at your ~/.profile,
~/.bash_profile (if it exists), and your ~/.bashrc to see why this is
happening. Note the difference between prepending and appending to your
PATH.

Also, changing Xcode versions will NOT fix this issue.

HTH,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida