[AMBER] Generation of ESP files

From: Debolina Mitra <contact.debolinamitra.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 11:56:14 +0530

Dear Amber community,

This is for your kind attention that my email (below) which I sent twice
before was not answered till date. I am not sure whether there was any
problem in sending the mail from my part. Kindly help me since I cannot
proceed further without resolving the problem.

I am an user of Amber 11 and working with an amphiphile with a 16 carbon
atom chain. I have generated an output file of the molecule in Gaussian 03
(windows version). In order to extract the ESP files from the Gaussian
output file, I wrote the following command:

./espgen –i ctab.out –o ctab.esp

I got a message as:

Info: the number of the ESP exceeds the MAXESP(20000), extend the size and
reallocate the memory automatically.

I found that an ESP file is generated with a size of 1013KB, but the file
is not complete.

Kindly suggest what do I do next to generate a complete ESP file?

Thanks & Regards,

Debolina Mitra

--
Dr. Debolina Mitra