Re: [AMBER] Error in minimization

From: Ben Roberts <ben.roberts.geek.nz>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 19:26:05 +1200

Hi Asma,

(answer below)

On 5/06/2012, at 6:24 PM, Asma Abro 28-FBAS/MSBI/F09 wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> When I am trying to minimize my pdb structure, I am getting the error:
>
> At line 901 of file _mdread.f (unit = 5, file = 'min.in')
> Fortran runtime error: End of file
>
> Can anyone tell what does this mean?

My guess is that it means your input file, which you say is called "min.in", has been cut short in some way, probably because you forgot to include a final line containing only a forward slash (/). If that's not the problem, please post the entire min.in to this list so we can better advise you.

Regards,
Ben