Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA error in AmberTools 12 --- TrajError: Solvated topology 0 has IFBOX == 0

From: Cao Yang <muxiachuixue.163.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 21:03:50 +0800 (CST)

Hi Jason,
I must say I made a big mistake. I modified one of the crystal water's name from WAT to H2O in com_solv.pdb and saved a new
topology file named com_solv.prmtop. This action loses the box information although the water molecules are still there.

Thanks for your patience again. I apologize for my carelessness.

Cao Yang,
Zhejiang Unieversity