[AMBER] cuda errors

From: Jonathan Gough <jonathan.d.gough.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 00:13:22 -0400

At long last I finally compiled and was able to test my cuda installation.
Turns out the tesla card I got was doa. I rebuilt the machine with a
GeForce 560 Ti

(using ubuntu 12.04, i7) serial and parallel versions of amber comiled and
tested perfect. however I got the following results from the cuda make test

61 file comparisons passed
13 file comparisons failed
7 tests experienced errors

Not being experienced in MD, i am not sure what errors are acceptable.
Therefore I am asking if someone wouldn't mind taking a peak at the diff
and or log files, i would appreciate it. Wondering if this is an issue
with the card or something else maybe?

any thought or insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jonathan