[AMBER] Problem regarding simulation of bio-molecules using AMBER 9

From: somedatta pal <somedatta.pal.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 16:11:59 +0530

Dear Sir,
           We installed AMBER 9 in our cluster computer. CPU model
number of our cluster is Intel (R) Xeon (R) CPU X5472 . 300 GHz. The
machine contains Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.2 . Simulation of pure
water (TIP3P model) is running fine in that machine and output files
are also generated properly. But when we are running simulation of
bio-molecules , it shows that sander.MPI is running but nothing is
being written in the output files.
          AMBER 9 is also installed in other machines in our lab. In
those machines simulation of bio-molecules, using same input files, is
running fine and output files are also generated.

         I am looking forward to getting your reply on how to solve
the problem.

                With regards,

               Somedatta Pal
--