Re: [AMBER] Looping over a trajectory

From: Lee-Ping Wang <leeping.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 10:53:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jason,

Thanks; the tough part for me is that "debug_frc" needs to know if it's being called for the first time or not (in a given run). I don't know what's the cleanest way to do this; do you think specifying a global variable (and incrementing it every time debug_frc is called) is the way to go?

The alternate option is to add a logical to the debug_frc input arguments. However, I would rather not change the input arguments to existing functions because I don't want to break anything.

Thanks,

- Lee-Ping