Re: [AMBER] why is internal energy not taken into account for G gas?

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 08:31:43 +1000

As a supplement to Bill's response, you can set verbose=1 (maybe 2, check the manual to be sure) to have MMPBSA.py include the internal terms in Ggas.

They are only omitted, however, if they do appropriately cancel for delta G of binding. I think this is described in the Reference manual for AmberTools 12.

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate