Re: [AMBER] Help! Assigned Bond types are wrong

From: Marc van der Kamp <marcvanderkamp.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 08:59:14 +0100

Hi,

Two points:
1) Who says that there is anything wrong? The message (a warning, not an
error message) says that assigned bond types *may* be wrong. It is up to
you to check if this is the case or not - so first check if the bond types
are what you'd expect for aspartic acid / glutamic acid.

2) Do you have a special reason to try and generate parameters for "all
[your] proteins" with antechamber? If you are trying to do a normal MD
simulation, you should pick a force field designed (& validated) for
proteins, not go through antechamber to generate GAFF parameters.

--Marc