Re: [AMBER] Iron-Sulfur Cluster

From: francesco oteri <francesco.oteri.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 18:45:48 +0200

Hi,
the first workaround is using charmm forcefield.....
The second is the answer given by in
http://archive.ambermd.org/201205/0522.html
where is stated: there is no "CHARMM way" or "AMBER way" to parametrize
such exotic molecules

Anyway, recently in this paper http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ct300185u
new parameters, amber compatible, regarding FeS cluster had been published.

Francesco