Re: [AMBER] problem installing AMBER12 on MacOSX

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 07:57:48 -0400

On Wed, May 23, 2012, Philip Winter wrote:

> Was any solution to this error found? We get the same error that Robert
> Oswald reported when compiling bintraj.F90 during the Amber 12 build
> process.

No progress that I know of. I made a suggestion a few days ago, but I don't
think anyone has yet followed up on it.

> Strangely, I was able to compile successfully (no errors) on a MacBook Pro
> (2010 model) with the same versions of Mac OS, Xcode, and the MacPorts
> compiler packages listed above.

This is part of the point: the most active developers that have Lion installed
are not seeing the problem. So it would be great if people seeing the problem
can try to debug it.

....dac