Re: [AMBER] mbondi3

From: Jesper Sørensen <jesorensen.ucsd.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 15:21:21 -0700

Hi Jason,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I have one follow up question. In the code snippet here below the C1, C2, and C3 atomtypes, am I correct if I think these are either united-atoms (e.g. CH3) or belonging to NA (e.g. C1')?

      if molecule.elements[i] == 'C':
         if parm.parm_data['AMBER_ATOM_TYPE'][i][:2] in ['C1', 'C2', 'C3']:
            parm.parm_data['RADII'][i] = 2.2
         else:
            parm.parm_data['RADII'][i] = 1.7

Best,