Re: [AMBER] how to use self compiled Ambertools1.5 and Amber11 on the cluster

From: Qiong Zhang <qiong.zhang.qzh.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 13:05:07 -0400

Hi Jan-Philip,
Thanks a lot for your explanation and suggestions!
I've tried Ambertools12. But we do not have amber12. And with
Amber11/Ambertools12, I've got another problem sent to the mailing list
earlier today.
For solution 1), I entered $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/mmpbsa_py/ and in
MMPBSA.py, change line 564 (for
me) from `sander = utils.which(prog)` to `sander = utils.which(prog,True)`,
tried to "make install". But the problem still exists. I checked MMPBSA.py
again and found that after "make install", line 564 in MMPBSA.py changed
back to `sander = utils.which(prog)` again. I tried to change line 604 in
MMPBSA.pypp in the same directory from `sander = utils.which(prog)` to
`sander = utils.which(prog,True)`, and now it works well !
Thanks again for your help! :)
Qiong