[AMBER] OT -- Have a Model Setup Wish List?

From: Lachele Foley (Lists) <"Lachele>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 21:03:48 -0400

If you ever found it difficult, or impossible, to set up a molecular
system for simulation with currently available builders, we would like
to hear from you.

We are developing a set of tools to help scientists build input files
for the simulation of novel and unusual models of molecular systems.
Just describe your situation in the text box at the site below. Give
as much or as little detail as you like. You input will ensure that
this software will be capable of serving users who need functionality
above and beyond currently available input file builders. The
software will be freely available. We might use some of your systems
as example cases, but if you want your response to remain
confidential, just say so, and we won't tell.

http://glycam.org/survey

Feel free to forward this to others who might be interested.

--
:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley