[AMBER] Electrostatic potential calculation

From: Sudarshan Debnath <sudarshandebnath.ku.rediffmail.com>
Date: 20 May 2012 09:27:58 -0000

Dear Amber Community (specially Ray, Qin, Case, Gehrcke),

Manny many thanks everybody. I successfully generate the electrostatic potential surface in Amber Tools 1.5 and visualized it in PyMol. By the way I need some reference (Journal or Book Chapter or others) corresponding to the linear and non-linear Poisson-Boltzmann equation solvation, salt effect i.e. Poisson-Boltzmann equation related. I want to understand the physical significance more deeply. If any one send me the references it will be very helpful. It is my prominent request.

Best regards,
Sudarshan.