[AMBER] Electrostatic potential calculation

From: Sudarshan Debnath <sudarshandebnath.ku.rediffmail.com>
Date: 18 May 2012 19:29:45 -0000

Dear Ray,
 I can download the latest Amber Tools release. but I need some help. Is it Amber tools 1.5? I asking you because in my search result I get the following information in a web page-

We will install Amber 11 + AmberTools 1.5 normally. You will have to extract AmberTools 1.5 and Amber 11 to the same directory, then set AMBERHOME to point to this directory. You can follow this tutorial to install Amber 11 + AmberTools 1.5 (but don't forget to come back here after — we're not done yet!): Installing Amber11 and AmberTools 1.5

the second question is- is it possible install the Amber tools 1.5 with out deleting Amber tools 1.4? Please let me know.

Best regards,
Sudarshan