Re: [AMBER] new Mg parameters

From: Jesper Sørensen <jesorensen.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 09:49:21 -0700

Hi Asmi,

No I think you can leave ions08.lib as it is because it doesn't contain the actual LJ parameters that you are changing.
Again you may not even have to comment them out in the other case, because when you load the frcmod, you should override the parameters so you use the new ones.
You can always check if the value that is put in the prmtop file is correct.

Best,
Jesper