[AMBER] Force.dat file from pbsa calculation

From: <tommaso.casalini.mail.polimi.it>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 14:04:26 +0200

Dear Amber users and developers,
in my research project I am very interested in computing forces that
molecules experience because of electrostatic potential.
In order to compute them, I used pbsa utility ad implemented in amber tools.
I obtained a "force.dat" file, which contains three columns.
If I have understood correctly, this file contains forces in kcal/mol/A.
How can I visualize it with a molecule viewer? What is the meaning of
these 3 columns?
I would like to thank you in advance for your help.

Tommaso Casalini
CFA lab, Politecnico di Milano