Re: [AMBER] mbondi3

From: Jesper Sørensen <jesorensen.ucsd.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 15:26:49 -0700

Hi Jason,

This is an old posting, but could you point me to the place where these atom radii are stored in the source code, either for Leap or ParmEd?

I want to try and make a radii/charges file for pdb2pqr, to generate e.g. bondi radii and amber charges, to be used for PB calculations with APBS or DELPHI.

Thanks,
Jesper