Re: [AMBER] 1-4 scale factors

From: Lachele Foley (Lists) <"Lachele>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 13:19:25 -0400

You put them in the parameter file in the torsion section. See the
torsions section in the file $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/parm/GLYCAM_06h.dat
for examples. You just have to add the keyword/value pairs
"SCEE=value" and "SCNB=value" (no spaces between) in the comments
section of the appropriate lines.

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 7:01 AM, Urszula Uciechowska
<urszula.uciechowska.chem.umu.se> wrote:
> Dear Amber users,
>
> I would like to somehow use  the 1-4 scale factors, could someone tell me how to define it? should I do it in input file? or during the topology file preparations?
>

> | Note: 1-4 EEL scale factors were NOT found in the topology file.
> |       Using default value of 1.2.
>
> | Note: 1-4 VDW scale factors were NOT found in the topology file.
> |       Using default value of 2.0.
> | Duplicated    0 dihedrals
> | Duplicated    0 dihedrals
>
> /Urszula