Re: [AMBER] problems with added hydrogens to non standard residue

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 15:19:52 +0200

Urszula,

- I would avoid doing twice the same command in LEaP (for instance LYA
= loadmol2 LYA.mol2)...

- the total charge of your peptide is: 1.999800
  -> We released yesterday automatic rounding off error corrections
for multiple molecule in R.E.D. Server and R.E.D. Server development
  (Simply check that a correct number of counterions is added if you
use explicit solvent conditions)

- CT - OS - CG angle parameter misses; CT-OS-CT can be used for
CT-OS-CG and added in a frcmod file...

regards, Francois