[AMBER] Is the performance issue of CUDA 4.1 compilers resolved in CUDA 4.2 compilers?

From: Jan-Philip Gehrcke <jgehrcke.googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 13:45:27 +0200

Huhu,

as Ross pointed out before, there is a performance regression in CUDA
4.1 compilers (cf. mail below). On the NVIDIA website, in the meanwhile,
CUDA Toolkit & SDK are available in version 4.2.9:
http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-downloads

Unfortunately, I cannot find a changelog. Does anyone know for sure if
the discussed issue was resolved with this 4.2.9 release?

Thanks,

Jan-Philip