Re: [AMBER] Problem regarding antechamber

From: Asma Abro 28-FBAS/MSBI/F09 <asma.msbi28.iiu.edu.pk>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 12:44:35 +0500

Hi,

I have followed the examples and used the smaller molecule for the creation
of topology and coordinate files, it works fine but I am required to
perform the simulation of our docked complex that we generated through
experimental studies. What possibly can be the errors in the structure that
prevent sqm from running? How can I give the charge of the molecule, or
work out the missing hydrogen(s)?