Re: [AMBER] problems with added hydrogens to non standard residue

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 15:42:45 +0200

Urszula,

> I attached wrong LYA.mol2 file, but I have still errors about parameters...

For LYA.mol2:
you need to define a new atom type for the aldehydic hydrogen

create a frcmod file with this aldehyde hydrogen. I wonder if K.
Kirschner has a FF, that handles aldehyde hydrogens...

For the PDB file:
- rename the LYS residue name into LYA
- rename the LS atom names in agreement with these in LYA.mol2

regards, Francois