Re: [AMBER] problem in reading pdb file

From: Asmita Gupta <asmita4des.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 14:07:47 +0530

I am attaching the PDB. Force field is ff10 and Amber version is 11. And i
just loaded tleap sourcing ff10, after that i gave this command :

loadamberparams frcmod.ionsjc_tip3p
m=loadpdb test.pdb

Following which i got this message. There are some atoms displaying
alternative conformations. I have not removed them.
PDB format versions of the file also looks compatible with ff10: "REMARK
4 1L2X COMPLIES WITH FORMAT V. 3.15, 01-DEC-08"

Asmi