Re: [AMBER] qmmm_EXTERN/ tests failing

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 12:41:14 -0700

So what is happening here is that fort.7 is not being written but sander expects it there.

The implementors will have to look into this now, but any info you can give to help them reproduce the issue would probably help them.

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate
352-392-4032