Re: [AMBER] RNA xleap

From: Charles Johnson <cjohns98.slu.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 13:07:54 -0500

David,

Here is the other message: For atom: .R<Na+ 34>.A<Na+ 1> Could not find type: Na+ I see this same message when I try and save after the addition of TIP4PBOX. I am following the section in the manual on adding ions.

When I specify ff10 it should be adding in ions08.lib and it see that in the printout in the beginning of my xleap session.

Thanks,
Charlie

----
Charles A. Johnson