Re: [AMBER] lipid11 force filed question

From: Albert <mailmd2011.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 19:58:31 +0200

Dear Ross:

    When I finished reading your words. I cannot help to give my
appreciations for you and all those contribute to this new lipids FF.
Hopefully we general users can also provide some helps for the
development of this FF. I am also testing it for POPE these days, I will
update my comments or issue what I found.

best
Albert