Re: [AMBER] lipid11 force filed question

From: Albert <mailmd2011.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 17:52:42 +0200

hello Ross:

   I confirmed that I also found this problem.

   I think the biggest problem is not the format of the PDB but how did
Amber treat those residues during the simulations. If it treat the
split three moeity of a lipids as a whole , it should be OK. Otherwise,
it would be a big problem for the simulation results.....

Albert