Re: [AMBER] FW: getting metal ions coordinates of nmr structures of a protein

From: Mahendra B Thapa <thapamb.mail.uc.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 18:22:46 -0400

Dear Dr. Daniel

The protein is 2BCA which binds two Ca- atoms [ the structure is
determined with nmr technique], I wish to know to find the coordinates of
these two Ca- atoms { The crystallographic structure of this protein is
also available but I am interested in nmr structure.}. There are few lines
about these in a paper by "Sylvie Marchand and Benoit Roux" but
unfortunately I did not understand because of brief explanations. If there
are related papers with some detailed explanations , please let me know.

Thanks,
Mahendra Thapa