Re: [AMBER] MCPB espgen error

From: Fabrício Bracht <bracht.iq.ufrj.br>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 09:40:56 -0300

As I said in the last email, I ran again the calculation using # opt
b3lyp/6-31g(d) geom=connectivity integral=grid=ultrafine iop(6/50=1)
pop=(mk,readradii) scf=xqc

The result is the same. Once the script runs espgen the error message
comes out the same way.
By the way, did you fing the error message I pointed out on line 430
of the espgen.c?
Thank you
Fabrício