Re: [AMBER] job error

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.EDU>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 13:36:27 -0700

usage: setBox <unit> vdw|centers [ clearance | <clearance_xyz_list> ]

As I remember it, setBox takes the unit and, without reorienting
it, uses either vdw boundaries or atom centers to draw a box with
an optional clearance in all directions or an optional list of
clearances in the x,y,z directions. If the box is already equilibrated,
the vdw option would introduce voids at the edges which would take
more equilibration than otherwise, but since the system needs to be
warmed up anyway, this is probably not a factor.

Bill