[AMBER] MM-RISM and per residue energy decomposition

From: Lucas A. Defelipe <ldefelipe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 17:30:16 -0300

Hi,
      I am trying to use RISM to obtain per residue energy decomposition
using MMPBSA.MPI and MMPBSA in amber11 but all that I obtain is an empty
"FINAL_DECOMP_MMPBSA.dat", I paste below the input file I use to run the
analysis. Thanks in advance.

&general
   startframe=1, endframe=100, verbose=2, entropy=0, netcdf=1,
/
&rism
polardecomp=1, thermo="gf",
/
&decomp
  idecomp=1, print_res="23",
  dec_verbose=1,
/

Kind regards,
Lic. Lucas A. Defelipe
Laboratorio de Bioinformática Estructural - QB6
Departamento de Química Biológica, FCEyN - UBA e INQUIMAE-CONICET
4to. piso Ciudad Universitaria Pabellón II
Int. Guiraldes 2620 C1428EHA
Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Tel: +54 11 4576 3300 int 205
http://bioinf.qb.fcen.uba.ar