[AMBER] Question on Entropy and MMPBSA calculation

From: Kumar, Sonu <sonu.kumar.Dkfz-Heidelberg.de>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 18:09:57 +0200

Hi all,

I have a basic question regarding calculation of entropy and MMPBSA calculation. I did 10ns MD on two complexes and now want to calculate free binding energy.
So I want to calculate MMPBSA from 10000 frame with an interval of 10 (i.e total 1000 frame) and entropy of 20 frame..(Is it okay to estimate entropy from 20 frame or I have to increase?).

I used this script to calculate binding energy and entropy on two complex. Is this script right for above calculation?

&general
  endframe=10000, interval=10, keep_files=2, debug_printlevel=2,
/
&gb
  igb=2, saltcon=0.100,
/
&nmode
  nmstartframe=1, nmendframe=10000,
  nminterval=50, nmode_igb=1, nmode_istrng=0.1,
/

I got this result from two caluclations: See an attachment!!

Why Nmode calculation is differ in frame numbers??

Thanks
Sonu