Re: [AMBER] MCPB espgen error

From: Fabrício Bracht <bracht.iq.ufrj.br>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 01:12:44 -0300

Hi. I've narrowed down the problem to the espgen routine. It seems
that espgen cannot handle gaussian09 output files. When I run espgen
-i input_mk.log -o output_mk.esp the error comes out the same. "espgen
cannot deal with Gaussian 09 log file, please generate Gaussian 09 ESP
file using iop(6/50=1) and rerun espgen".
What does exactly espgen does? If the case is justo to remove the esp
information from the output file, maybe I could do it by hand or using
a script.
Thank you
Fabrício