Re: [AMBER] Why not AmberTools12 bugfix.all

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 09:21:02 -0400

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 7:25 AM, Alan <alanwilter.gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, ignore it as the ./configure scripts already ask you for the
> patches.
>
> Thanks,

A minor comment -- the script that handles all of this is patch_amber.py,
which is a new addition to AmberTools/Amber 12 designed to make the
patching process easier and safer (since it only applies each patch once
and it reports which patches have been applied).

HTH,
Jason

> Alan
>
> On 4 May 2012 12:15, Alan <alanwilter.gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I keep some scripts that try to easy my life by keeping Amber updated and
> > I am wondering why we don't have yet, say,
> > http://ambermd.org/bugfixes/AmberTools/12.0/bugfix.all
> >
> > since there's already 5 bug fixes for AT12.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Alan
> >
> > --
> > Alan Wilter SOUSA da SILVA, DSc
> > Bioinformatician, UniProt - PANDA, EMBL-EBI
> > CB10 1SD, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK
> > +44 1223 49 4588
> >

> --
> Alan Wilter SOUSA da SILVA, DSc
> Bioinformatician, UniProt - PANDA, EMBL-EBI
> CB10 1SD, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK
> +44 1223 49 4588

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida