Re: [AMBER] adding/deleting water molecules in leap

From: Simon Becker <simon.becker.2010.googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 13:56:05 +0200

Hi,

to my knowledge leap does not have this functionality (hopefully: yet).
You could try to generate a system with more water molecules, save it as
a pdb, delete the excess waters using an text editor like nedit or
emacs, and feed this modified pdb to leap again. This time without
adding water or ions. Do a *careful* pressure equilibration to take care
of box-size issues or density fluctuations.

hth,
simon