Re: [AMBER] error in decomposition analysis using ambertools 1.5

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 19:42:23 -0400

Decomposition analysis will not work with Amber 8. You need at least
Amber11 to use decomposition with MMPBSA.py. I will look into improving
the error messages.

The only parts that you *cannot* use without Amber 11 or Amber 12 are:

QM/MMGBSA, use_sander=1, sander_apbs=1, igb=7 or 8, and decomposition. The
remaining options are all available just through AmberTools 12.

Thanks!
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida