Re: [AMBER] mbondi3

From: Jesper Soerensen <jesorensen.ucsd.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 16:21:08 -0700

Hi Jason,

I know and that does make sense, since the changes only pertain to the protein. But then mbondi2 were not made for ligands either - correct?
So should the ligand radii not come from the gaff parameters, or am I misunderstanding something and gaff does not contain/specify its own set of GB radii but instead use the mbondi2 radii?

Also, is mbondi2 the standard PB radii in leap now?

Best, Jesper